By Robin Means
This vegan spiced butternut squash ice cream bears a striking resemblance to pumpkin spice ice cream. Made with coconut sugar and organic ingredients, it’s a great dairy and sugar free alternative to store-bought ice cream.
- Whisk all the ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Churn the chilled ice cream in an ice cream maker.
- Transfer the ice cream from the ice cream maker into a dish with a lid and freeze until ready to serve.
Amy’s Dreamy Chocolate Sauce
- Chop the Dreamy Candy bars into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the vegan coffee creamer or coconut milk.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Whisk or stir until smooth. If there are still chunks, microwave for 10 more seconds.
- Drizzle over ice cream.
Head over to www.vegandollhouse.com for more vegan dessert recipes like this!
Make the ice cream the night before so it can be completely frozen for when you want to serve it.