This Brownie in a Mug recipe is dorm room-friendly and only takes 5 minutes to make! All you need is Amy's Chewy Candy, a mug, microwave and 5 everyday ingredients.
- In a coffee mug (8oz cups work best), add in all-purpose flour, light brown sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder. Whisk well until there are no cocoa lumps.
- Add melted butter and milk into mug. Stir until batter is smooth and well mixed.
- If needed, clean rim of mug and place uncovered in 800W microwave.
- Microwave for 1 minute and then microwave again for 30 seconds. If the surface still looks wet, continue microwaving for 10 seconds at a time until the surface no longer looks glossy.
- Remove from microwave and sprinkle chopped candy on top. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
Most dorm microwaves are 800W; but if yours is stronger, microwave for 30 seconds at a time until there is no fluid on the surface of the brownie. You can easily add more toppings if you wish! We like other Amy's Candy Bars, chopped nuts, sprinkles, chocolate chips or peanut butter (let them melt before serving). To make the recipe gluten free, use gluten free flour.